New Years Schmu Years... Let's do this!

With the New Year just around the corner, You are setting goals for 2016. For many it will be to lose weight, get in shape, learn a new skill, and meet new people. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is a great way to reach these goals and and improve your overall quality of life.

If you have been on the fence about taking up Jiu Jitsu or just want a new hobby or challenge, Now is the time to find the right school for you and start training in 2016. Here's why; Practical Self Defense – Jiu Jitsu is one of the most effective martial arts for self-defense where the smaller and less athletic individual can defend themselves against larger and stronger assailants. While traditional martial arts still require speed and coordination in order to execute kick and punch combinations and primarily practice through katas and forms, Jiu Jitsu relies on efficient techniques that are practiced in live one-on-one sparring situations.

Street self defense D
efending yourself against an attacker while on your feet, and defending yourself on the ground while on your back. You and your training partner will be providing resistance and will be working to advance position and submit your training partner. Not all rounds of rolling need to be a 100% battle,

Unlike going to a traditional gym
or marching to the beat of a spin or aerobics instructor, you are constantly learning new self-defense and body movement skills in Jiu Jitsu. Jiu Jitsu is constantly evolving with new techniques.
“I THINK THE MORE I TRAIN AND THE MORE I MEET PEOPLE WHO ARE IN JIU JITSU.. THEY’RE HEALTHIER PEOPLE. THEIR EGOS ARE HEALTHIER. THEY’RE EASIER TO TALK TO. THEY’RE EASIER TO HANG OUT WITH. BECAUSE THEY’RE FACING REALITY ON A REGULAR BASIS.” More Fun Than a Regular Gym – Most of us have been members of a regular gym and we know the routine. There is leg day, chest day, back day, cardio day and it is a very monotonous routine that can get very boring, very quickly. There is also a feeling of individualism and isolation when it comes to going to a regular gym. You might have a workout partner or friend, but in many cases you go in there and workout with the weights, machines, and treadmill on your own for an hour or so and go home. There is not the same sense of community in the "Gym" as in "Jiu-Jitsu".

Schedule your Free (No Obligation) Trial Today!

Tell us who you are and your goal!

Write a comment

Comments: 11
  • #1

Write My Essay For Me Cheap (Tuesday, 04 July 2017 03:02)

To accomplish any weight reduction, you truly need to practice and eat a general sound eating routine that comprise of complex starches (entire wheat nourishments that would be awesome for fiber and required supplements), fit protein to help manufacture muscles and repair your body, and great measures of fat for vitality and required supplements the body needs that your body can't make all alone.

• #2

Buy Essay Online (Tuesday, 11 July 2017 08:42)

What a stunning post of scholarly. I have to express that you have shared the best quality stuff in the substance of the post. Keep this extraordinary work up. I am energetic about you.

• #3

cheap assignment writing service (Saturday, 15 July 2017 03:02)

I truly delighted in understanding it, you happen to be an extraordinary author. Your blog and certainly will return further down the road. I need to empower proceed with your awesome posts, have a decent evening!

• #4

corporate presentations (Wednesday, 19 July 2017 08:18)

Yes, there have been surveys of people in general acknowledgment of advancement. Also, yes, a more prominent comprehension of things like neuroscience and the cause of life are around the bend. However, nothing in science can ever invalidate God in light of the fact that at least someone should simply say goodness yet God didn't leave any proof of his reality - he made it appear like everything happened normally so confidence in him would involve confidence

• #5

Assignment Service in UK (Wednesday, 26 July 2017 05:13)

I am down to "bone on bone" in the two knees. The specialists are utilizing Hyaluronic Acid infusions to expand the life of my knees until the point when I am at any rate age 59 for the surgery. So far the outcomes are very great. I have better portability, less agony and I can stroll without trouble.

• #6

buy custom research paper (Wednesday, 26 July 2017 06:32)

I'm only a desolate teen young lady living in a country town looking for sentiment where there is none to be had. I endeavor to do great and to improve this place on the off chance that I can, to Paris, to compose, to love my family, to discover somebody to spend whatever remains of my days with and so as to come back to the earth where the widely varied vegetation can eat upon me as I used to eat upon them.

• #7

Writing Help (Thursday, 27 July 2017 10:34)

To finish any weight lessening, you really need to hone and eat a general sound eating schedule that contain complex starches whole wheat foods that would be amazing for fiber and required supplements, fit protein to help make muscles and repair your body, and awesome measures of fat for essentials and required supplements the body needs that your body can't make isolated.

• #8

SMS Gateway (Friday, 18 August 2017 08:24)

Yes, there is research on people who have seen progress. Yes, a better understanding of things like neurology and the surname of life. However, science can not clearly explain God, if at least we must speak, but God does not allow any proof of the truth - it seems that everything is always hoped

• #9

mass texting service (Wednesday, 13 September 2017 07:23)

Her something of fear. I tell you the best deals in the car. Make sure this work is great.

• #10

Tom Hardy Bane Distressed Leather Coat (Thursday, 21 September 2017 09:36)

Guarding yourself against an assailant while on your feet, and safeguarding yourself on the ground while on your back. You and you're preparing accomplice will give protection and will work to propel position and present your preparation accomplice.

• #11

Buy MovieJacakets (Thursday, 04 January 2018 01:59)

The greater part of us have been individuals from a customary exercise center and we know the schedule. There is leg day, chest day, back day, cardio day and it is an exceptionally dreary schedule that can get extremely exhausting, rapidly.